How to connect my generic keyboard to my tablet Samsung galaxy tab A 10.1(2016)

tsamgeor

Commendable
Dec 2, 2016
I have recently purchased a case with Bluetooth keyboard from ebay for Samsung galaxy tab A 10.1 (2016). I have tried to connect the keyboard (which when I open it and make it bluetooth tracable can be seen by my tablet) but after the tablet prompts me to press the number code with 6 digits , I press them on the standby keyboard and press enter but there is no response . I tried to press the code and then press instead of enter escape, tab, shift and other buttons but nothing seems to work? The same thing happens when I try to connect it with other phones (Galaxy A5 2016, S5 mini,and One plus 2 all with 6.android version) they found the bluetooth keyboard but it seems as if I am not pressing anything. Is there a way to connect it somehow or even bypass the 6digit code and pair it instantly or even reprogram the keyboard with some application? Any help would be appreciated .

Solution
If it is doing this on all devices, there is something wrong with the keyboard. I would contact the place of purchase, or the manufacturer, and see about a replacement.