How to connect sony 5 1 home theatre system to windows computer

abhijeetgaikwad

Honorable
Jan 12, 2013
Hello,
how can i directly connect sony dav tz-130 speakers directly into my windows computer.
b.t.w., itz a 5.1 channel speaker system.

audioranger

Honorable
Jan 17, 2013
unfortunately that is a very basic model sound system and I believe only allows for 1 input - an rca connection for the dvd player. essentially it's a dvd player with speakers, so you may want to look for an AVR that supports hdmi or optical in. any larger speakers cannot connect directly to your pc - they need to be powered by an amplifier, which is often integrated into an AVR.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Audio 1
B Audio 1
A Audio 3
U Audio 4
A Audio 1
R Audio 3
R Audio 1
E Audio 1
R Audio 1
M Audio 3
L Audio 1
D Audio 2
L Audio 4
B Audio 4
M Audio 5
I Audio 2
S Audio 7
S Audio 5
R Audio 1
I Audio 2
Similar threads
I am trying to connect a home theater system and an external reciever also (to get more blast) what device can I get?
Solved! Cannot get my vizio theatre system model SB3251n to connect to my Sanyo Tv Model FW55D25F B
How can i connect the rca dvd home theater system to amazon firestick tv?
Connecting android tv box to old home theatre system for surround sound
How do I connect my home theatre system to my Samsun TV wiouth using TV and HDMI
How can I connect my Lg tv wirelessly to my edifier home theatre system to play audio?
Connecting a Samsung smart TV that has direct TV to a Koss digital home theatre system. please help
Connect my LG blueray DVD home theater system and my insignia soundbar with my Vizio D series smart TV
How do I connect my Philips philips 43pfl4451v7/a24 led tv with Sony ht rt3 home theater system ?
how to connect a Telefunken home theatre system (to a Hisense TV
How to connect passive speakers to xbox one?
Connecting new samsung TV to old panasonic home theater system
Trying to connect Android Box to Home Theater System & Projector
Can I connect my bose AV model 3_2_1 media center made IN 1996 to my Panasonic 5 IN 1 home theatre system and is it worth it
Connecting Epson 3100 projector to Sony E3100 home theater system - no sound
guys i have JVC victor TH-A9 5.1 home theater system. I need to connect it to my PC which i need to get 5.1 sound via AUX. but
Connecting a audio output to a home theater system
Connect home theatre system to A TV without HDMI ARC or optical
Connecting old home theater system to PS4
How do I connect a 5.1 surround system to my pc ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY