how to factory reboot toshiba laptop??

brockayers

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017
Hello, Im trying to do a factory restore of my Toshiba M205-S4806, and it won't work. I'm going to give the laptop to my son thats why I want to start fresh with it. It has been loading very slow from the "Toshiba Leading Innovation" screen. When I try to do the "0" from restart to initiate the reboot, it'll take forever to get past that screen, then it'll ask for my pw and continue into windows normally.

Solution
1. Try going into "Control Panel" and then click "Backup and Restore."
2. Next scroll all the way to the bottom of the window and click "Recover system settings or your computer."
3. Now click on "Advanced recovery methods."
4. And finally click "Return your computer to factory condition."

If you are running Windows 10...

Windows 10 actually has a built-in method for wiping your PC, and restoring it to an ‘as new’ state. You can choose to preserve just your personal files or to have it erase everything.

To do this go to "Start", then "Settings". Next choose "Update & security" and then "Recovery" Here click "Get started" and select the option you wish to use. From here just follow the on-screen instructions to restore Windows 10 back...
1. Try going into "Control Panel" and then click "Backup and Restore."
2. Next scroll all the way to the bottom of the window and click "Recover system settings or your computer."
3. Now click on "Advanced recovery methods."
4. And finally click "Return your computer to factory condition."

If you are running Windows 10...

Windows 10 actually has a built-in method for wiping your PC, and restoring it to an ‘as new’ state. You can choose to preserve just your personal files or to have it erase everything.

To do this go to "Start", then "Settings". Next choose "Update & security" and then "Recovery" Here click "Get started" and select the option you wish to use. From here just follow the on-screen instructions to restore Windows 10 back to how it was upon leaving the factory.

Solution