How to find lost htc explorer

ullaspj

Honorable
Aug 2, 2012
Hi,

I lost my new HTC Explorer A310e mobile recently on july 26th pm at 7 pm in auto. Can you please anyone suggest me to how to find my phone. Is there any possibilites, I have IMEI number of that.

Regards,
Ullas

sdfs037

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012
Ullaspj, there is an awesome app on Googles Play Store called Plan B. This app will find your phone... I Guarantee it. The only requirements are that your phone is actually on of course, and that you have a google account on there.... Follow the steps below to continue!

1. Naviagate to google.com, and sign in WITH THE SAME GOOGLE ACCOUNT THATS ON YOUR PHONE. It MUST be the same, because what we are gonna do is send the app to your phone using your PC.

2. Once Signed in, click up at the top on he iten that reads "Play"

3. Go back to the searh bar and type in "Plan B", and hit enter.

4. Make sure you read all the information, then download and itll send the app t your phone.

After that, the process is basically, get people to text the word LOCATE to your phone. everytime someone does, the phone sends an automatic email to your gmail account listing your phones GPS coordinates. simply copy and paste into google maps, and BAM. Theres your phone.

You know what, im a nice guy. Here: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=Plan+B

I just saved you a few steps. Good Luck!!

sdfs037

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012

Its actually better to call the devices manufacturer. As a Former HTC Technical Support team employee i would know. ;) But Plan B would be the first thing they offer, as i mentioned already!

ullaspj

Honorable
Aug 2, 2012

thank you very much.

Thanks for your information. One of my friend already did the above technique on the next day itself, but he didnt text "locate" word and sent to my phone, I ll try tat now.

i didnt get any mail regarding this in my gmail account yet, ll hope for it.

And from which we need to text(send) "locate" word, through mobile number to mobile number OR through email id to tat gmail account id.
bcoz if it is through mobile number, the person who got my mobile ll already has removed tat sim number.

Please suggest me.

Lots of Thanks:)

sdfs037

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012

Unfortunately without the sim in the phone, the abilities of Plan B are rendered completly ineffective. You would need your phone number going to the phone. You would have to text your phone number the word LOCATE from any other phone, in order to get the GPS coordinates sent to your email. Without the sim, and therefore the number, this is impossible. Your best hope now is to approch the local law enforcement and give them all of the information they have.

My apologies that you had to come to this, but do keep us posted if you could? We can keep this thread on file so that people in the future will know what to do!

ullaspj

Honorable
Aug 2, 2012
thank you very much.

Thanks for your information. One of my friend already did the above technique on the next day itself, but he didnt text "locate" word and sent to my phone, I ll try tat now.

i didnt get any mail regarding this in my gmail account yet, ll hope for it.

And from which we need to text(send) "locate" word, through mobile number to mobile number OR through email id to tat gmail account id.
bcoz if it is through mobile number, the person who got my mobile ll already has removed tat sim number.

Please suggest me.

Lots of Thanks