Solved! How to find lost pictures on J7 Galaxy Sky Pro

Dec 28, 2018
I moved my photos to my SD card because of memory issues then I wasn't able to view them, so I moved them back to my phone hoping that would fix the problem. When they transferred from the SD card they didn't go back into my gallery, how do i find them now? They're very important pictures.

Solution
I see. First try restarting the phone (turn it off and back on) that will often fix the problem. If this doesn't do it, I would ask where did you put them when you moved them back to the phone? If you put them in the wrong folder(s) then it won't know to look for them there.
Dec 28, 2018
When i inserted the SD card it gave me the option to move some of my files to it, i moved the images to the SD but then when I couldn't see them I went to the storage on my phone and moved the sd storage back to the phone.

I see. First try restarting the phone (turn it off and back on) that will often fix the problem. If this doesn't do it, I would ask where did you put them when you moved them back to the phone? If you put them in the wrong folder(s) then it won't know to look for them there.

Solution