how to find my photos

tinyjo1137

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016
Several months ago, all of the photos from my older Galaxy were moved to a file folder.on my new Galaxy Prime. I just went to view them and all of a sudden that icon vanished from my phone. "Recent files" shows nothing. "Images" only shows the photos that I took with the Galaxy Prime. I haven't had this probably other times I wanted to view those photos. I'd appreciate any help.

Solution
It is possible that the files were deleted. However the first thing I would try is hooking the phone up to a computer and seeing if you can locate the files that way. It is much easier to see all folders on a phone via computer. If they are still there, then you should be able to find them this way.

If you cannot connect to a computer via USB for some reason, then you might want to download a File Manager app and see if you can find your files that way.

Unfortunately, it is possible they were deleted, especially if you have any cleaner programs on your phone, or if you have ever reset your phone.
It is possible that the files were deleted. However the first thing I would try is hooking the phone up to a computer and seeing if you can locate the files that way. It is much easier to see all folders on a phone via computer. If they are still there, then you should be able to find them this way.

If you cannot connect to a computer via USB for some reason, then you might want to download a File Manager app and see if you can find your files that way.

Unfortunately, it is possible they were deleted, especially if you have any cleaner programs on your phone, or if you have ever reset your phone.

Solution