how to fix my asus x550l

Timothy_37

Commendable
Aug 20, 2016
My asusx550l idont know what ka wrong with my laptop if i open it just ablack screen with back light ican hear the sound when my lapo top is open even whrn i press the shift the caps lock light is on and the numlock is on pleasr help me idont what is the problem of my laptop

Solution
Try turning off the laptop, connecting an external monitor, turning on the monitor and then turning on the laptop. If you can see fine on the external monitor then the problem is with the attached display. You can check the ribbon cable to make sure it isn't the problem (not damaged, loose, pinched, disconnected, etc.,) or replace the display.

If it doesn't show even on the external monitor, then your graphics card is probably going to need to be replaced.
Try turning off the laptop, connecting an external monitor, turning on the monitor and then turning on the laptop. If you can see fine on the external monitor then the problem is with the attached display. You can check the ribbon cable to make sure it isn't the problem (not damaged, loose, pinched, disconnected, etc.,) or replace the display.

If it doesn't show even on the external monitor, then your graphics card is probably going to need to be replaced.

Solution