how to fix not working keys? (especially f3)

KPopper16

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013
Hi! Everyone

My laptop doesn't have its own lcd screen anymore (It just didn't show anything at all) and i already take it off. So, we used an external monitor to see. For the monitor to work, we need to press Fn+F3 (F3=Monitor).
But, there is a time when i opened my laptop and press Fn+F3, nothing showed up. Addition to that, when i open my laptop, a bit long beeping sound is coming out off the laptop's speakers.
First, i tried to use the monitor to other notebook, and it worked just fine. Second, i bought a standard keyboard, without the fn, i thought that the f3 is the problem. But, when i connected the keyboard (USB keyboard) i tried to press FN (from the laptop) and F3 (from the standard keyboard), and nothing appeared from the monitor. I tried to disable the function key by pressing FN+Num Lock or FN+Scroll lock but nothing happened. I also tried to use the function key to other keys (*FN+F4=hibernate) and it worked. I don't know why? Maybe the f3 is not working or the fn! :(
I hope you can help me fix my problem or is there a desktop keyboard with function keys!!!

Laptop Version: Samsung Sens 710
RAM: 256MB
Intel Pentium III Processor
710+ mHz

Thank you all!!!