How to fix overlapping?

Shemmi

Commendable
Dec 12, 2016
Hello!

I have created an app that deals with a few troubles. I have attached some pictures below that I would really appreciate if you would take a look at. For some reason the numbers seem to overlap.

I believe I have tried everything, why I am now reaching out to you guys.

Thank you so much in advance!

F5YzSXw.png

Not really sure about the details of what you are trying to do. Webpage of some sort pulling in data from somewhere?

However, the long string of numbers could be some sort of endless loop in your code.

The overlapping is probable an error of some sort with respect to webpage layout.

Take a look at the formatting involved and see if you can "move" the lines around. Work with one line at a time until you have full control of its placement. Use that knowledge to move other overlapping lines.

Shemmi

Commendable
Dec 12, 2016
If I could I would have posted the url string, where it is posted, however I believe it is seen as spam.

I am trying to create a currency converter/calculator. The app is pulling data from a website yes.

I will have a look at the code again, if I'm not succesful I will post the link here for you guys to review it.

____

Alright I did not figure it out, therefore I decided to post the url above in order for you guys to have a look at it. Thanks.