Question How to get digital audio from my Sony bravia KLV-40V400A tv to sony dz390 ht?

Jul 22, 2019
My tv does have hdmi but no arc support. Audio connection to HT is thru RCA cables or aux or components. No optical or coaxial port in tv but the HT has optical and coaxial ports.I'm not satisfied with the audio output through RCA cables. Please give suggestions regarding the best way possible to get digital audio output (Dolby/ dts/DD+/5.1 and above) from the current set up.

You can't get digital audio from the TV to the HTS.
You could use an HDMI input selector with audio extraction. Connect your sources to it with HDMI. Connect the HDMI output of the selector to an HDMI input of the TV. Connect the digital audio output of the selector to the HTS. That will work with all your external sources but not with the built in TV tuner or apps.

Jul 22, 2019
Still confused.does this tv has digital audio output or input function. Please refer the connection port diagram of the particular tv model Sony bravia KLV-40V400A and explain me.I will be very thankful to you. 7

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 7
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1