How to hook up an N64 to a Sanyo GXBJ television?

TyrannusRex16

Commendable
Nov 10, 2016
The Nintendo 64 uses the red, yellow, and white RCA plugs. My Sanyo GXBJ has ports for red, yellow, white, blue, and green, and I have no clue what to do. I don't have (or know of) any kind of converter. The "channels" on the TV consist of: Videos 1,2,3, HDMI 1,2, PC, C-03, C-04, DC-03-1. The yellow plug on the N64 seems to be the video output, and white is audio; in my experience, the red plug doesn't serve a purpose, as the system operates fine when it isn't plugged in (say, in a TV with only yellow and white).

I know that was a lot of text, but I can't find any tips for my model of television, so if anyone out there can help me, please do! This is urgent, I need to have it hooked up for a party.

EDIT: Thank you, but I resolved the problem myself.

Solution
Hello.

To connect your Sanyo tv to an N64, connect your Yellow-white-red wires from the N64 to this input:
RLxgtOK.png
Then select VIDEO 1 on your TV inputs. You should have the picture and sound immediately.
That Sanyo model number seems to be a remote not the TV.
Connect the N64 composite video out to the yellow composite video input.
Connect the N64 red and white audio outs to the red (right) and left (white) audio inputs on the TV
Turn the N64 on so there will be something for you to see on the TV.
I would guess that the yellow video input on the TV is labeled so check that when you make the connection. If not then
select each input and wait 20 seconds to make sure you have no picture.
Eventually you will see the N64.

Hello.

To connect your Sanyo tv to an N64, connect your Yellow-white-red wires from the N64 to this input:
RLxgtOK.png
Then select VIDEO 1 on your TV inputs. You should have the picture and sound immediately.

Solution