Solved! How to make partitions

sachin_24

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2011
Hello All,

I am a new Laptop user , i have soni vaio eb24en , which comes with winodws 7, and only defaul setting contents
only one partition i e c:\ Can any one suggest me how I can make more partitions.

And where I can find the motherboard and other driver as we install chipset driver on normal installation procedures.

Thanks,

Sachin

Solution
Hello sachin_24;

The Sony drivers will be on the .... Sony website.
If you're installing Win7 with SP1 there's a very good chance they're already included in the driver collection on the install disk.

Also if you're doing an install the 'advanced' options usually give you a chance to create a new partition and format it prior to the OS install.

If you want to create a new partition from the current laptop OS Windows 7 has a built in utility to partition a hard drive. You can read about it here:
How To Create A Partition In Windows 7
Hello sachin_24;

The Sony drivers will be on the .... Sony website.
If you're installing Win7 with SP1 there's a very good chance they're already included in the driver collection on the install disk.

Also if you're doing an install the 'advanced' options usually give you a chance to create a new partition and format it prior to the OS install.

If you want to create a new partition from the current laptop OS Windows 7 has a built in utility to partition a hard drive. You can read about it here:
How To Create A Partition In Windows 7

Solution