Solved! How to merge Bluetooth for two same sound systems ?

Jan 26, 2019
Hi geeks
I have two exact same brand small audio systems each one has its own Bluetooth receiver , what I want is a way how to connect my phone to the two systems via any one of the two Bluetooth receivers so both systems works at the same time? FYI ( i dont have multy Bluetooth connect in my iPhone 7 )
Is it possible to disable or remove one of the two systems Bluetooth receiver and connect it with the the second system Bluetooth output - with using diodes to prevent any shock!!! Please note that I have a primitive knowledge in electronics

Solution
I don't think there is a practical way to connect one of the internal bluetooth receivers to both systems without schematics, board layout information and some electronic skills.
I can think of three possible ways to make it work if the systems have an unused aux input.
1. If system 1 has a record output you can connect that to the aux input of system 2. Pair the phone with system 1.
2. Connect a speaker to line level converter in parallel with the speaker terminals of system 1. Connect that to the aux input of system 2. Pair the phone with system 1.
3. Split the audio output of an external bluetooth receiver and connect it to the aux inputs of both systems. Pair the phone with the external BT receiver.
I don't think there is a practical way to connect one of the internal bluetooth receivers to both systems without schematics, board layout information and some electronic skills.
I can think of three possible ways to make it work if the systems have an unused aux input.
1. If system 1 has a record output you can connect that to the aux input of system 2. Pair the phone with system 1.
2. Connect a speaker to line level converter in parallel with the speaker terminals of system 1. Connect that to the aux input of system 2. Pair the phone with system 1.
3. Split the audio output of an external bluetooth receiver and connect it to the aux inputs of both systems. Pair the phone with the external BT receiver.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS