How to mount iso files that is inside an rar file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsctsunomi

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
source/program/game: theirs 82 rar files (pc video game) which equal to 16gb.

programs i have: winrar v3.93 and virtual clone v5.4.4.0 and imgburn v2.5.2.0

problem: since their is 82 files i right click on the first file and click on "extract files here" which winrar does without no problem. anyway when it finish theirs a separate folder that was created and has "dvd 1 and dvd 2" and inside the dvd's has

"example.001<-----
"example.002
etc....

Well anyway the instructions says extract rar files and either mount or burn on disc.

i tried to create those "example.001" file and make a iso by using imgburn which i did but once i mount the iso file that i created it loads the same files "example.001"

Anyway i tried to double click on rar file 2 and it open with "example.iso" (which i know its a image file so i need to mount the file so i can use install the game) but once i tried to double click on the "example.iso" its missing rar file 3. i know for sure i have all the rar files but i not sure if i need to extract each rar file separate because if i click on each rar file for example:

example 02.rar
example.03.rar
example.04.rar
etc.........

theirs a iso image but once i tried to extract that image it says its missing the next rar file number.

anyway how do i extract those rar files properly?

i have all 82 files in rar format. folder 01.rar seems to have all the dvd1 dvd 2 but inside it has "example.01"

so how do i install the game from rar files? please help step by step because i'm lost already at step 1 trying to extract the rar files and try to mount it.

Mousemonkey

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2006

Yeah, I reckon so too. I thought I'd give the OP an opportunity to try and convince me otherwise but they seem to have left.

Mousemonkey

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2006

Yeah, I reckon so too. I thought I'd give the OP an opportunity to try and convince me otherwise but they seem to have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Apps General Discussion 1
T Apps General Discussion 0
Kappa12 Apps General Discussion 1
T Apps General Discussion 0
T Apps General Discussion 3
D Apps General Discussion 0
I Apps General Discussion 0
M Apps General Discussion 3
B Apps General Discussion 1