how to move apps from my galaxy amp 2 to my sd card

best comment

Commendable
Aug 29, 2016
i have this galaxy amp 2 from cricket and i am frustrated because my new 8 gb sd card i bought from cricket moves my apps but duplicates it some how and adds it for both my phone and sd card and well i don't know what to do. :/ plz help

Well, try to remember that the new "Internal" storage you created on the card is now the phones storage. Are you sure it is actually duplicating the apps? Or are you just seeing the names for the apps on the phone and card. Check the actual storage on the phone and on the card.

Also, you could try uninstalling the apps and then downloading them, which put them directly on the card.

Just remember, anything you put on that card now cannot be read by any other device. The SD card is now encoded to that phone.

best comment

Commendable
Aug 29, 2016

best comment

Commendable
Aug 29, 2016
Yeah I just checked and i can not check my ad card memory and how can I download strait to my sd card because it downloads to my phone then It says change I select sd card and the storage on my phone did not decrease but my sd card storage went up the amount of mb/gb I tried tranfering

best comment

Commendable
Aug 29, 2016
How Do I change the settings for when I download apps it goes directly to my sd card and also i have a Samsung galaxy amp 2 (fyi if needed) but yeah tnx for your support