How to remove CodeMeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Steeve

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012
This annoying application called CodeMeter appeared randomly on my computer a while ago and it is vary annoying for this pest to keep popping up and for it start every time I start my computer.

It says on their website you can uninstall it but Its not in my programs list, and I have tried many ways of removing it without any success.

Their website>http://codemeter.com/us/

Any help to remove this program will be appreciated

Btw I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64x

How can I uninstall CodeMeter?

To uninstall CodeMeter from your computer, please do the following.

On Windows please open the "Add/Remove Programs" dialog of the Control Panel. In the list you will find "CodeMeter Runtime Kit". Mark this entry and klick the button "Remove". Please attend that the files of the CodeMeter Runtime Kit are removed as recently as you are removing the last application that is using CodeMeter and has installed the CodeMeter Runtime Kit.

Crazy Steeve

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012

It is not in the list, as I stated in my question.

Ozindar

Honorable
Feb 1, 2013
CodeMeter for me came with Propellerhead's Reason and it appeared in the uninstall a program list as "Authorizer", perhaps it's under that name for you as well.

Russell Ridgeway

Honorable
May 28, 2013
I all the sudden saw this codemeter in the task manager and didn't know how it got there. Nothing about it in uninstall programs. so searched I-net and this was about most I found. Went back to uninstall in ASC and hit recently installed, and there was "Recover my email." I was in a bind when I installed it, but that's where it came from. But don't use windows to uninstall because leaves lots of crap behind.

HereForCodeMeter

Honorable
Jul 19, 2013

Just found this thread through Google, trying to uninstall it myself. As was said nothing apeared (even when searched for) using the keywords "CodeMeter." I use the Uninstaller that comes with Advanced System Care (ASC) because it does a much better/cleaner job of unilstalling, as has been stated. I popped it open, searched for "Authorizer" and this showed right up. Here's the details ASC gave me:

Name: Authorizer2.5.040960(x64)
Publisher: Propellerhead Software AB

IMPORTANT: WITHOUT THIS PROGRAM INSTALLED, PROPELLERHEAD'S REASON WILL NOT RUN! This is a VERY important program to have around if you are a user of Reason (it is what allows you to run it).

Hope this helps anyone who needs it!

saaji555

Honorable
Oct 30, 2013
Gents.
I tried regular win. uninstaller, but since many of you found no trace there, I continued searching and got to thank the user who talked about finding it under other program, which in my case was Recover my files, hence I got Revo installed, which by the way does professional uninstall method, then got it whipped out even from the registry area as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.