How to repair my huawei's internal storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

MArie_11

Commendable
Jun 18, 2016
Please help ,My phone is a huwei Y550 L01 ,i got up just the other day and attempted to open my gmail-that system crushed ,i tried to get my settings,that also crushed.i tried to reboot,a new notificaton arose about internal storage being damaged and unavailable.

Solution
Hmmm I would try restarting the device in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does then there is either an app (or apps) and/or software on the device that shouldn't be and is giving you the problems. If this is the case, then you would need to remove them.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.
Hmmm I would try restarting the device in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does then there is either an app (or apps) and/or software on the device that shouldn't be and is giving you the problems. If this is the case, then you would need to remove them.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.

Solution

David Andrade

Commendable
Dec 28, 2016
Please help me, I have huawei ascend y55-L01 and this one with storage problem ... it appears on the screen that "internal storage damage and now unavailable .... please choose one of the following options: But when I choose one or the other Option nothing happens .... If any of you have already dealt with this problem, I would be grateful if you share it with me .... Thanks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.