How to reprogram a DVD remote for a different player but same model.

jonnymorgan.jm

Prominent
Sep 14, 2017
I have two Panasonic DVD Home Theater Sound System SA-HT692 hooked up dual to my computer. My issue is I only have one remote for one of them, I have it all configured how I want it, haven't touched it for years, I would love to do this to the other one but I can't find a way to reprogram the remote for it. They are identical to each other.

Thank you for any help.

Solution
The same model of HTS should work with the same remote. No reprogramming needed or possible.
It's not impossible that there was a running change in the HTS but that would be unusual in a product that has a production span of less than 1 year in most cases.
You are assuming that the remote is the problem. I would guess that the problem is the IR receiver in the HTS.
The same model of HTS should work with the same remote. No reprogramming needed or possible.
It's not impossible that there was a running change in the HTS but that would be unusual in a product that has a production span of less than 1 year in most cases.
You are assuming that the remote is the problem. I would guess that the problem is the IR receiver in the HTS.

Solution