How to restore the keyboard instead of the 'Ok Google' on my Polaroid 10.1 Tablet, plz help me!

Jun 22, 2018
I was uninstalling all the apps. on my Polaroid 10.1' Android Tablet, manually, even the 'Preset Apps.' Instead of a Keyboard to log in, I ended up with, 'Ok Google' command, it won't even let me lunlock the tablet.
Please help. Thank you

Solution
None of this would cause it to start using voice commands, unless you either deleted something you shouldn't (which is hard to do unless the device is rooted) or you have a virus or malware. Have you just tried restarting (turn off and back on) the tablet? If it goes back to doing the same, then try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will work then. NOTE: It may not go into "Safe Mode" if the device was rooted. It would need to be unrooted first.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message...
None of this would cause it to start using voice commands, unless you either deleted something you shouldn't (which is hard to do unless the device is rooted) or you have a virus or malware. Have you just tried restarting (turn off and back on) the tablet? If it goes back to doing the same, then try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will work then. NOTE: It may not go into "Safe Mode" if the device was rooted. It would need to be unrooted first.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution