How to set downloaded games from Google play directly in external SD card on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kissbright

Estimable
Mar 8, 2014
My Android internal memory is getting too low. Research on the internet tells me to use the function “Move to SD CARD” but I can't find that on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I only see “Uninstall”. I have 16GB external memory inserted, but it’s useless because my downloaded games go to my internal memory. Please help!

Solution
there should be an android folder in your internal memory,just make a folder exactly like in the internal for the external then copy/cut the the files that is in the android(internal) to your external android folder(to its right location),about the camera thing I don't know that much about tablets,but you could maybe do this to connect your tablet in the pc,setting-developer options-usb debugging-check.If there is no developer option go to "about device/phone" then tap the "build number" 7 times After the third tap, you'll see a playful dialog that says you're four taps away from being a developer.then there will be developer options available

Trave

Honorable
May 22, 2013
TRY
Settings-Apps-select an App-move to SD card.

If that doesn't work try using App2sd,AppMgr or any playstore apps that will move your apps data in the SD card, but remember some apps can't really be transfer in your sd card.

Even if you root your device,well maybe possible but it will involve a lot of process.

Kissbright

Estimable
Mar 8, 2014

Move app to sd is not supported in this samsung galaxy tab 3.. And that appmgr,app2sd cant move my apps too.

Trave

Honorable
May 22, 2013
Update it,settings-about device-system update,I have read in some forums that the update will have the option to move your apps to sd(not all of it).
If this does not work and you really want to move apps files in the sd card,connect your tab in the pc/laptop and move manually the files.

Kissbright

Estimable
Mar 8, 2014

I updated it all but again there were no move to apps option.. When i connect this to the pc, why my tab has an icon camera on it..? If i click it, it says “Take a Picture”.. So i can’t view my files, if i can where/what is the name of my folder containing all of my downloaded games in internal memory?.. In my external sd card there were only two folders named DCIM and LOST.DIR, what should i do?

Trave

Honorable
May 22, 2013
there should be an android folder in your internal memory,just make a folder exactly like in the internal for the external then copy/cut the the files that is in the android(internal) to your external android folder(to its right location),about the camera thing I don't know that much about tablets,but you could maybe do this to connect your tablet in the pc,setting-developer options-usb debugging-check.If there is no developer option go to "about device/phone" then tap the "build number" 7 times After the third tap, you'll see a playful dialog that says you're four taps away from being a developer.then there will be developer options available

Solution

Kissbright

Estimable
Mar 8, 2014

Ok i’ll check.. Thank you

12xspeed

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2010
How to move your stuff from internal sd card to your ext sd card

This is how I do it

go to
MY FILE

/STORAGE/SDCARD0

Then high light all the stuff you want to move press and hold then drag it to the ectsdcard

and then it will transfer everything you high lighted

ACEO

Estimable
Nov 16, 2014

I have a Samsung Galaxie Tab 3. I found a way! Go into settings, then to storage, then to used space, then to applications. In applications manager go to sd card there will be a list of your applications, touch/click on each one individually and within each one that can be moved, is a box "move to sd card" touch that box and wala it is moved! To move pictures I reset the cameras auto storage to the sd card then moved all my other pictures to the camera file which then stored them on the sd card. I then deleted the pictures from the system memory. Hope this helps!

Gangstar121

Estimable
Nov 24, 2014

I cant find that button to move it

singh099

Estimable
Apr 26, 2015

If your phone is rooted download lucky patcher which is used to hack inapp but u can also use for moving to SD all apps can b moved if u don't have root search kingo root software its rooting software for all phone thank u hope helped

Link_jon

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016

Weeelll... go to Settings and look for Application Manager. Any app that came with the device is unmovable, but tap on ... like huge games. this works for smaller ones to, there is a button saying Move to SD card and/or More to Device storage. hope this helps you out. Good luck!

Eternal00

Estimable
Feb 3, 2016
Device must be ROOTED..This works great on 4.4 kitkat Root device,download Xposed framework,get module OBB on SD...
Also go to play store and get Force2sd,the free version only gives you 5 moves..The paid version has unlimited moves.
Or you can uninstall/reinstall after 5 moves....I don't have any devices running Lollipop or Marshmallow..
Check XDA forum before trying this on ''later'' android versions....!

Status
Not open for further replies.