How to setup these speakers, with this Audio Interface?

Silentkillar

Estimable
Feb 1, 2016
Hey everyone,

I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to wire these speakers I have, with this audio interface I also have. I have two pairs of B&W DM601 S3's and also a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen. I'm wondering how I could setup these speakers with that interface. Any help?

Thanks in advanced!

Solution
These are Hi-Fi speakers and would need an amplifier to run them. Hi-Fi speakers are generally not meant for mixing and music production, just assuming you will use them for that purpose as you bought that Audio Interface. But you will need to run a line level cable from the interface to you amplifier. You would need a Jack to RCA cable for that. Then you use standard speaker cable from the AMP to the speakers.

Kasper Jorgensen

Prominent
Jun 10, 2017
These are Hi-Fi speakers and would need an amplifier to run them. Hi-Fi speakers are generally not meant for mixing and music production, just assuming you will use them for that purpose as you bought that Audio Interface. But you will need to run a line level cable from the interface to you amplifier. You would need a Jack to RCA cable for that. Then you use standard speaker cable from the AMP to the speakers.

Solution