How to sim unlock android devices free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspyr98

Banned
BANNED
Feb 3, 2019
is there a safe way for me to unlock my tmobile coolpad rouge for free?

is there a safe way for me to unlock my sprint samsung galaxy tab 3 for free? When I try to unlock this I get: internal error 407 " the profile update could not be completed"

is there a safe way for me to unlock my either sprint or virgin or assurance wirless, IDK ANS ul40 for free?

the model numbers: coolpad 3320A, Samsung SM-t217s, ANS ul40

Is there any better subreddit for me to ask?

I already tried many programs and apps. I also tried https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1693491 .

There has to be some way to do. It's so [watch your language] up that I don't get to say what services I can use with MY own property. I'ts MY tablet and MY phones. Why should I pay to open up MY property to other service providers?

aspyr98

Banned
BANNED
Feb 3, 2019

Really? because I don't have any account info. I have only 2 sim cards. 2 I got used One was a gift (long story I can't activate it) it's kinda in a sorta limbo. I lost one sim card.

SIM cards require an account. You can't activate a SIM that belonged to another person. No matter how you got it. Your only option then is to get your own account with whatever carrier/service provider you wish, and that runs on the same network as your phone (CDMA or GSM, if in the US that is) and pay for their service. There is no way to use a SIM without service. I mean you can have a physical SIM and not have service on it, but other than having it in your phone so that it will turn on and start up (some phones won't without one in it) then you need a working SIM.

Now, if you just want to use the phone for things other than standard calls, like do everything through WiFi, then an active SIM isn't needed.

aspyr98

Banned
BANNED
Feb 3, 2019

I'm not trying to use already activated sims I'm trying to free up the phone for brand new sim cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.