How to solve computer lag.

Irvinator_77

Commendable
Sep 29, 2016
I have been playing games on my brand new gaming laptop (Dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming edition) and everything was good for a while, but recently I've been experiencing some video lag.

I usually play League of Legends and everything works fine, but I seem to have video lag(my ping is 53, so it isn't internet lag). Every time I click or press any keys, it was a delay of about .5 secs. The same thing happens when I play CS:GO when I try to move, I have the same delay and it is driving me insane! Also, I only have this type of lag when im playing games. I have no idea what is happening to it, but it is brand new. Maybe it's some hidden settings that I somehow changed, but I need help ASAP

Update*
I have recently discovered that the lag isnt only happening in games, it happens everywhere. I tested it by playing a video on youtube, and there is a delay when i click anywhere. I seem to be doomed u_u

Solution
If this is a brand new laptop, you should be talking with the place of purchase or the manufacturer about why it is giving you problems. It shouldn't and it will be under warranty.

TRENDING THREADS