Solved! how to transfer phone numbers from old phone to a new phone when the old phone wont stay on wont go past the logo screen "I am

Nov 15, 2018
I have an old ZTE "raggedy cheap phone" and now i have a Samsung and im trying to get my old numbers out of the old ZTE idc how or to what the lap top my other phone where ever just as long as i can get my numbers pls help the ZTE phone will go to the Logo screen with the white background and says ZTE and the scteen will go black and it'll just keep doing i took the battery out i tried to hold down the power and volume button the home button then both the up and down volume buttons all with the power button and it keep doing the same thing i just really really need my phone numbers out of it asap very important situation. PLEASE HELP ME PLEEEAAASSEE IM BEGGING as you can see!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for even taking the time out to read this.

Solution
Try moving your SIM into the new phone. If you did not backup up your contacts before the issue, you will not be able to get the contacts form the local storage unless you can read them off the SIM card. This is why backups need to be done before something happens and you need them, not after. You will need to check your text messages and try to link those to the people the numbers belong to, maybe contact your service provider to get the phone record to try to match some numbers to names.
Try moving your SIM into the new phone. If you did not backup up your contacts before the issue, you will not be able to get the contacts form the local storage unless you can read them off the SIM card. This is why backups need to be done before something happens and you need them, not after. You will need to check your text messages and try to link those to the people the numbers belong to, maybe contact your service provider to get the phone record to try to match some numbers to names.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS