How to use degoo cloud storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvinsnes

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018
i am not sure if this is the right forum (or category), but i know you guys on tomshardware are really helpful.

so, with phone app i can backup my photos, music, docs etc. on the pc i can backup certan folders, but i cant just upload a file. i wanted to use degoo as a copy of my 750GB backup drive. so i want to upload all my steam games and just generally files like raspberry pi os'es and such, not "backup" photos, music, documents etc

is there something i am missing in this cloud app?

Reactions: JPDuminy
Aug 18, 2019
i am not sure if this is the right forum (or category), but i know you guys on tomshardware are really helpful.

so, with phone app i can backup my photos, music, docs etc. on the pc i can backup certan folders, but i cant just upload a file. i wanted to use degoo as a copy of my 750GB backup drive. so i want to upload all my steam games and just generally files like raspberry pi os'es and such, not "backup" photos, music, documents etc

is there something i am missing in this cloud app?

Once you're logged into the dashboard through the browser (app.degoo.com), click on My Files in the left column. Then select your device (cloud). In the bottom right, you'll see three buttons, New Folder, Upload, and X. That should get you where you want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.