How to use HyperX Clouds 2 with PS4

Awsomethesecond

Commendable
May 15, 2016
How could i use the 7.1 surorund with PS4, i have seen videos, and conflicting info on this. Or, if i got the HyperX Cloud Core 1's, can i use Razer Surround, or a similar software to put 7.1 on those? Thanks in advance.
Btw im new here, and alot of forums ive been on, i never get responses. Im hoping its different here :)

Solution
The Hyperx Clouds 2 and 1 are practically the same except the Cloud 2's have a USB soundcard included. As far as I'm aware, you can only use the 3.5mm for headphone audio on the DualShock 4 controller so you won't be able to get the any sort of 7.1 emulation software for it.

audie-tron25

Estimable
Mar 23, 2015
The Hyperx Clouds 2 and 1 are practically the same except the Cloud 2's have a USB soundcard included. As far as I'm aware, you can only use the 3.5mm for headphone audio on the DualShock 4 controller so you won't be able to get the any sort of 7.1 emulation software for it.

Solution

Awsomethesecond

Commendable
May 15, 2016
Ive read and saw videos of it working by USB, but the controls dont work. Do you know a similar priced alternative headset? Can i use Razer Surround with the HyperX Cloud 1's, to give them 7.1 surround