How to view ost files in outlook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

annakorifal

Estimable
May 29, 2015
I need to view a mailbox (.ost file). I am running Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. The users' domain account has been deleted and the mailbox on the Exchange server has been deleted. I have tried to recover the mailbox through Exchange without success. I have a cached copy of the .ost file in the users' profile on a laptop, running Windows 2000, t the user used to use. When I try to log into the users' domain profile on the laptop I get denied because it can't authenticate with the domain controller. Giving me the error username, password and domain do not match up. I do not have the password of the user nor can I find her profile under Users and Passwords on the laptop. The profile physically exits under Documents and Settings\username.domain. I tried to use the net user command to change the users password and simply login to the users account with no success.

Saga Lout

Olde English
This looks to me like an over-dressed password cracking request and as such, I'm closing this thread. I also removed your other post as Commercial Spam. Please tread carefully in Tom's Guide and Tom's Hardware - we have Rules of Conduct over both those matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Apps General Discussion 2
J Apps General Discussion 1
S Apps General Discussion 2
D Apps General Discussion 2
T Apps General Discussion 3
W Apps General Discussion 2
H Apps General Discussion 5
D Apps General Discussion 3
L Apps General Discussion 8