How what optical cable to connect to a digital LG TV (no 3.5mm capability) to my Beats Studio headset? I purchased Aluratech a

Jul 11, 2018
I am trying to connect my Apple headset, Beats Studio on a bluetooth connection to my LG TV since the condo noise is too much for me and I need quiet inside sometimes Help!

I went to Apple who said I can purchase an Apple TV connection for $140; suggested I find another solution at Best Buy. Went there and purchased the Aluratek (small) box with several cords. Called Aluratek, very helpful, and we made connection finally between the device using the 3.5 mm cable TX to my headset but it would only play to my computer! Not the TV. Could not find an In Port. They tried.
I called LG support who finally stated that my model does not connect with 3.5 mm neither does Apple TV box. It also does not connect with the RCA-Y cable provided by Aluratek. (Can't hear the sound-phone bluetooth is off). LG support says to try Amazon who sells Avantree Oasis w/Optical Rea 3.5 mm Aux? Have no idea?
Suggested writings here says to me I need help. I believe I read connection to LG tv may work through speakers? Not sure.
Other comment about connection to bluetooth with LG was too complicated for me to understand.

Help please, if not only a suggestion. Thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 1
K Audio 2
B Audio 2
K Audio 3
G Audio 6
I Audio 5
Z Audio 1
S Audio 10
K Audio 2
B Audio 1
D Audio 1
B Audio 2
J Audio 5
W Audio 1
R Audio 1
A Audio 14
J Audio 2
Z Audio 2
N Audio 2
L Audio 2
Similar threads
Solved! How to get my lg magic remote to control my sony stereo receiver connected through optical cable
Solved! Connecting sound bar to the tv through optical cable
Trying to connect soundbar to JVC TV with no optical cable & RCA output
Can I connect my PS4 Slim to my Soundblaster z?
Cable box audio out analog vs. TV Optical audio out with converter to analog. Which connection to an analog pre -amp is sonica
I have an older TV (1 HDMI and coax outputs). I would like to connect cable box (1 HDMI, 1 Optical)
Could not get sound from android box throgh sdpif optical cable, all connection i made were seem to be ok..
**DESPERATE **How to connect creative a550 5.1 surround sound speakers to ps4 without optical cable
I bought samsung m5570 led smart tv and best buy 2.1 samsung speaker...When I connect both with optical cable via connector bu
Logitech z906 connected to Asus Rog Strix B350-F Motherboard via S/PDIF optical cable No 5.1
i have my hifi connected to my tv via the headphone jack. can i get a sound bar and connect that via the Audio Optical Cable a
LG tv connect to home theater choppy noise via digital optical audio cable.
How do I connect Toshiba 58L2300 to a Sony HT-RT3 sound bar.. the TV doesn't have hdmi Arc or digital optical cable, only stan
How to connect Android optical cable to flat screen tv
I'm trying to connect an LG smart rv to a jvc DS TP100 receiver. I have the optical cable output port on the tv. I need to co
How to connect with optical cable and get 7.1 dolby surround sound for laptop
I have connected the soundbar to the sky Q box with an optical cable and DVD player to tv via hdmi. How do I now connect DVD
TV connected to 5.1 sound system with optical cable problem
Optical cable and RCA cable connection not working
why don't my tv speakers turn off when I select the "audio out" option when using the optical cable connection between the tv

ASK THE COMMUNITY