Question HP envy x360 LDplayer muti instance crashing problem

Apr 12, 2019
Hi ,

Currently trying to play 4-6 instances of a game using LDPlayer , but for some reason instances crash and freeze after playing more than 3.

I upgraded RAM a few days ago from 8gb to 16gb which helped memory go from 85% usage to 50% while playing 3 instances. However , instances kept crashing when playing 4-6 instances, , even with CPU at 50% and RAM around 55-65%.

Have tried to format disk and fresh install, update drivers using Advance System Care 12.3 ( not sure if it's the best program ) , set priority to above average on LDplayer instances , changed battery settings to maximum performance, increase core usage on LDPlayer to 2 ( didn't work ), check if VT virtualization is turned on, update Windows, and have tried other android emulators in the past ( LD player worked the best ) .

Are there any other things to do to optimize performance and help PC to run more instances? And shouldn't the laptop be able to run 6 instances since 5-6 instances only use 55-65% RAM and 50% CPU , or is it an emulator / set up compatability problem ? Thanks in advance

Laptop - HP Envy x360 15m-bq1xx LDplayer settings - 25fps , 1 core, 2048 GB RAM

Processor - AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx

Ram - 16gb

OS - Windows 10 Home edition

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SCJ3183 Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 5
D Laptop Tech Support 4
X Laptop Tech Support 0
T Laptop Tech Support 0
jimmy_979 Laptop Tech Support 0
jonaloin27 Laptop Tech Support 3