Solved! HP keys all weird?

Jun 19, 2020
Recently, ive been having problems with my keyboard, those being:
  • When I try to tap with certain keys, multiple characters show up (ex: a = as, q = we, r = rw, v = vx, w = qrw, x = zvx, z = zx)
  • When I try to tap with certain keys, it opens the page searcher and then tries to save the webpage to my computer
  • When I try to tap with certain keys, it messes with the volume/pauses and plays audio of things like videos.
  • s button not working at all
its really hard to use my computer with all this, i hope someone has any idea of what i should do

Solution
  • When I try to tap with certain keys, multiple characters show up (ex: a = as, q = we, r = rw, v = vx, w = qrw, x = zvx, z = zx)
  • When I try to tap with certain keys, it opens the page searcher and then tries to save the webpage to my computer
  • When I try to tap with certain keys, it messes with the volume/pauses and plays audio of things like videos.
its really hard to use my computer with all this, i hope someone has any idea of what i should do
  1. In Windows, search for and open keyboard to open Keyboard Properties.
  2. Drag the Repeat delay slider to Long, click Apply, and then click...

Greg Chalik

Great
Nov 28, 2019
  1. In Windows, search for and open keyboard to open Keyboard Properties.
  2. Drag the Repeat delay slider to Long, click Apply, and then click OK.
The keyboard should now work as expected.

Solution