HP laptop Graphics card problem

Jul 29, 2018
My HP lap has AMD HD 8670M and Intel HD 4000.Its 4 years old.After upgrading to Windows 10, my cards stopped responding.I downloaded latest drivers but the screen freezed.So ran DDU, but now both cards wont work
And can't install old drivers too.So my lap is running on basic display adapter.Tried several Ways...

..Pls HELp

Waiting for solution for four months.Need to GAme. So please if any member can suggest a new way other than downloading old drivers/updating to new drivers,resetting OS,running DDU i would be really thankful...

Solution

If Windows 10 won't let you roll back (usually gives you the option for about a month after upgrading), you'll most likely have to install Windows 7 either from scratch, or use the OEM image recovery, if that's still intact. Either way, you will lose your data.
Jul 29, 2018

I tried rebooting to older Win,but I couldnt complete it.
If I restore to Win 7,will all the programs on the pc get deleted?

If Windows 10 won't let you roll back (usually gives you the option for about a month after upgrading), you'll most likely have to install Windows 7 either from scratch, or use the OEM image recovery, if that's still intact. Either way, you will lose your data.

Solution