HP Probook 6460b Keyboard_Sensor Driver?

bdolphin

Estimable
Oct 16, 2014
So as the title says I have a HP 6460b, actually 10 of them and I am making a master image incase any of the employees mess them up. The only hang up I have thus far is in the device manager if I choose to view the hidden devices, there will be a missing driver for a keyboard sensor. The only thing is that I have installed every driver on HP's website for that model and I have tried installing all keyboard/input related utilities in the hopes that it would be a missing driver like the corsair link thing. The machines are running win 7 pro. I have tried to google the issue, but the answers that I have found do not resolve the issue for me and also not for most of the people on the related threads. If anybody has any ideas on how to resolve this I would greatly appreciate it. I just don't feel right putting out 10 laptops and making a faulty master image when I know somethings not right, even if no one else will.....

Thanks in advance guys!!!

Solution
Does it have a fingerprint sensor? because that might be what they are calling the keyboard sensor as it is a sensor attached to the keyboard. Just a thought.

bdolphin

Estimable
Oct 16, 2014
I installed the driver for it, but I don't believe I actually installed the program from the utilities section on HPs website, just due to the fact that I wasn't going to have them use it. I will try that and let you know how it goes.