HTC Finally Testing Gingerbread for Desire Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Lucky them, I'm stuck with an Australian Galaxy S (Optus version) and it's stuck with 2.2 until those buttheads get off their ass and give us the update. And I can't go with custom ROMS because the Optus version of the phone doesn't work with flashing tools. I found that out the hard way.

G

Great news, been waiting a long time for this update to roll out... to bad it's only gingerbread.. but hey over a year I can get a new phone (NL). By that time Android will have mad version 5 and the phone's will be over to quadcores etc...

Can you keep up:p?

G

@joytech22 - I think you should try harder, I have flash 2 friends Optus Galaxy S with no issues.

It was a while back, but I used the 1 click root method.

guanyu210379

Distinguished
That is one nice news to begin my week, since I am also expecting for that update...it is just..those f*ck*ng advertisement spam posts have ruined my mood for today...
Hey Tom! Do something!!!

G

Well they kinda had to, afterall the guys over at XDA have been porting GB/Sense3 to even older devices with even less ram for a couple of months now. Pretty sad with a couple of teenage hackers can do what your entire software dev team cant.

G

I will never buy a HTC again, the upgrade and fuure proffing of they badly designed hardware is not satisfactory for the cost of the unit. Next time im buying a apple who upgrade all their phones at the same time. Also the apps are much better on the iphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.