HTC Radar front three buttons wont work.

Ambis

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
Hi ppl,i have HTC Radar and i have problem with front panel buttons:(back),(home),(search).The problem started when we attach the usb cable to the phone to charge.In beginning phone just didnt manage to boot up system,he stay on HTC logo until the batery runs out.And now after hard reset the phone is ok but buttons wont work.Its windows phone by the way.Buttons light up when phone is on,and when i touch them phone vibrate just as it shoud be.Touch screen works fine.I have no idea what is the problem.If anyone knows something please share your opinion.Thx in advance.

Solution
I managed to tix phone,i read somewhere on the internet some guy talking about that problem and it was very simple slution all i have to do is just go in settings,connection setup and that it is.I got the message from windows mobile and the phone just vibrated and buttons started to works.Weird :D

aweosme8010

Estimable
Apr 30, 2014
Hmm... Have you hit it on anything lately? Have you dropped it in the water? If either of these things happen, water would short out the connections between the buttons and the OS interface causing them not to work. For dropping them, it can simply rattle the hardware inside and create lose parts, rattling noises, cracks, etc. This could also be contributing to the issue. If you continue to have issues then I would definitely recommend bringing your phone to be repaired. But, there will probably be an answer that is 100 times better than mine, so sit tight! :)

Ambis

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
I managed to tix phone,i read somewhere on the internet some guy talking about that problem and it was very simple slution all i have to do is just go in settings,connection setup and that it is.I got the message from windows mobile and the phone just vibrated and buttons started to works.Weird :D

Solution

shahbaz200

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012

Weird. By the way thanks for sharing your experience, useful info.