HyperX Cloud 2 VS HyperX Cloud Revolver?

Nickbandit1

Commendable
May 23, 2016
So, i've now decided to switch out my rather old Logitech G35. I'm trying to choose between either HyperX Cloud 2 (top 1 on my list at the moment) or the new HyperX Cloud Revolver. I'm just wondering, how good are the Revolvers compared to the Cloud 2's? And does the fact that the Revolver dosent come with 7.1 Virtual surrond affect the headset in anyway?

Would it be worth to pay a lil' more to get HyperX Revolver instead of Cloud 2?

Thanks in advance.

Solution
They're almost exactly the same. The only noticeable difference between them is the aesthetics (how they look). So I would choose between which headset I would like more in terms of looks. The Cloud II's are also about 20 USD cheaper so I'd take that into account as well.

Nickbandit1

Commendable
May 23, 2016

Oh lol, i clicked submit it into Computer Peripherals, dunno why it ended up in Laptops o_O

deezyboa

Estimable
May 17, 2015
They're almost exactly the same. The only noticeable difference between them is the aesthetics (how they look). So I would choose between which headset I would like more in terms of looks. The Cloud II's are also about 20 USD cheaper so I'd take that into account as well.

Solution

Nickbandit1

Commendable
May 23, 2016

Alright, just purchased the Cloud II as i like the looks more, and i couldn't be happier. Thank ya.