HyperX Cloud II vs. SteelSeries Siberia v3 vs.Corsair Gaming H2100 Dolby 7.1

CrusadingKnight

Estimable
Apr 4, 2015
Hello, I am looking for a headset to purchase and I'm am stuck between these three headsets, the HyperX Cloud II, SteelSeries Siberia v3, and Corsair Gaming H2100 Dolby 7.1. The things I am looking for in the headset include:

*Comfort for extended hours of use (Upwards of 4-5) (Additionally I do wear glasses)
*Good noise canceling mic for Skyping (Friends have complained of background noise)
*Accurate surround sound for determining enemies position for games like CS:GO
*Works well with PC (I only use PC)

I am aware that there are better purchases such as separate headphones plus a high quality mic, however, I would like a gaming headset and am looking at these three, and basically only these three. I am at a stand-still primarily between the Hyper X and Corsair and would like advice along with a reason of which of these three are the best. Price differences between them are not a concern. Thanks and have a great day :)

Solution
Hi, i have used the siberia v2, the predecessor of the v3, and currently using corsair h2100, i can say the siberia was a good but sort of uncomfortable, the corsair is good, but it might be only mine, but the microphone is really quiet and muffled, might be a fault on my headset, sent in an rma for it.. The build quality of corsair is good, very nice and comfortable.
I bought the Corsair over HyperX because of the wireless function of the corsair. However, if you really don't care about the wireless feature, i'll go for the hyperx 100%. Heard many great things about it and probably has the best sound quality out of these three.

QRCodeKiller

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014
Hi, i have used the siberia v2, the predecessor of the v3, and currently using corsair h2100, i can say the siberia was a good but sort of uncomfortable, the corsair is good, but it might be only mine, but the microphone is really quiet and muffled, might be a fault on my headset, sent in an rma for it.. The build quality of corsair is good, very nice and comfortable.
I bought the Corsair over HyperX because of the wireless function of the corsair. However, if you really don't care about the wireless feature, i'll go for the hyperx 100%. Heard many great things about it and probably has the best sound quality out of these three.

Solution