I bought a new phone and switched phone carriers but used the same gmail how can i restore my photos from my old mobile phone

Oct 11, 2018
I had a mobile phone through metro Pcs and I bought a new phone and switched to boost mobile but used my same google account how can I restore my photos from my old mobile phone

If the photos were only on the 'phone' and not uploaded to google, then you can't. At least not unless you have access to the old phone still, and the photos are still on the device. Otherwise, if the phone is gone, dead, etc., then the photos are gone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 2
D Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 5
A Android Smartphones 2
B Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 4
K Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 2
Similar threads
Solved! I bought new tecno pouvoir 2 when my laptop and if I use another android phone it shows
I bought a used phone from my provider metro and didn't have them set it up I just b ought because boyfriend always breaking p
I just bought a new infinix phone, how can I set mobile hotspot password??
I bought a 512gig sd memory card for my alcatel 6 n put it in my phone it didn't properly finish erase and reformat and just k
bought a us cell phone can i put my pre paid verizon sim in and go with it
I accidentally bought an Android Phone unlocked, but from the wrong carrier with no Volte support. Does this matter?
i bought a alcatel 9003x phone only 8gb.i have a external card 16gb inside .But i dont knw to to transfer photo and movie to m
Cant get samsung account off my phone i bought it from a freind he cant remember it i keep getting his email
Hacked? Used Phone Bought Online?
I have forgotten the e-mail address and password when I bought the phone. What can I do
How to i use a new unactivated phone bought from straight talk with another carrier
i bought a samsung galaxy 5 from this guy and he screwed me over now I'm locked out of the phone because it wants his old goog
How do I switch my number from one phone to another if I bought from someone an I don't have anyway to contact them so Sprint
Bought a new battery for my Samsung Galaxy S 2 and it says it's fully charged and won't stay on. What to do next besides havi
Bought used phone with sim card but it will not activate
I have a 16gig Samsung Galaxy 4 cell phone. I bought a 16 gig sd card, installed it, but do not know for sure if I should "for
Bought bigger SD card, now phone won't let me move apps to the SD card.
I have a ZTE Overture 2, and I don't have enough memory on my phone; it came with 8GB of memory on it, and i went and bought 3
I crash the phone and I bought a new one how do I get my photos back from the gmail
i bought a unlocked samsung note 4 and tried and put my sim card from my verizon phone and it is not working

ASK THE COMMUNITY