Solved! i can't able to use SD card on other device since it is used as internal storage in past

There is no way to access the data on a SD card that has been made "Internal" storage on a device. At least not on any device other than the original one it was made that way on. To access the data you would have to put it back in the original device and that device would have to have not been reset in any way. That would make the card unreadable by that device as well.

Now if you just want to use the card, and are fine with losing the data, then it can still be used in other devices. You just have to format it first.

There is no way to access the data on a SD card that has been made "Internal" storage on a device. At least not on any device other than the original one it was made that way on. To access the data you would have to put it back in the original device and that device would have to have not been reset in any way. That would make the card unreadable by that device as well.

Now if you just want to use the card, and are fine with losing the data, then it can still be used in other devices. You just have to format it first.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Android Smartphones 1
Mark Timothy Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 3
soneu Android Smartphones 5
P Android Smartphones 5
J Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 3
E Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 2
K Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 6
R Android Smartphones 3
F Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 11
Z Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Devices wont connect to wifi
Question Can anybody help me how to find my device using imei number?? Plss help me i lost my phone and i miss it so much because i have many travel memories i
Question How can I acquire a full disk image, of an Android Virtual Device, in Android Studio?
Question returning to factory device that does not start
Question Alcatel A574BL not detected by computer (USB)
Solved! My Android device has internal memory of 8GB what's the biggest sd card i can use
Solved! Internal Storage Running out
Solved! how to set Internal storage to sd card Huawei y360-u31
Hey how do I move my files such as images music videos What's app chats everything back on internal device on a Samsung J5
I have used my SD card as internal storage and I have removed it from the device and formatted the device now I am trying to f
How to Automatically Transfer Media from device's internal storage to an SD card.
Is there a way i can use my sdcard( formatted as internal In my old broken phone) in another device
Can a sd card formatted as internal storage be reformatted to work in other devices?
how to change on samsung j5 device storage internal to sd card
how to change internal sd card as portable again ..
How to make an SD Card internal storage after it has been portable storage
Items put on sd card r deleted ..... when u deleted the item from internal storage..... why?
My internal device memory is almost full. I have a blank SD card I bought in. How the hell do I make the SD card the only / ma
Hi how do I make my SD card my internal storage device for my Samsung galaxy ON5 and my android version is 6.0.1
I really wanted to move all my files from internal storage to the sd card, but I can't transfer it all because it always pop o

ASK THE COMMUNITY