Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to open Device Manager and uninstall the Touchpad driver.
- Once uninstalled you can either just reboot the laptop and it should reinstall the driver automatically.
- You can also download and install the latest driver from the manufacturer site of the laptop.
- After installing the Touchpad driver do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- If this will not work do run System Restore, restore the laptop to an earlier date before the Driver pack software was installed.
- Here's how to run System Restore: http/windows.microsoft.com/en-PH/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc
- If System Restore will not work your last option would be to reinstall Windows again.
- I would suggest not to use the 3rd party software to install your drivers, instead go to the manufacturer website to get the latest drivers for your laptop.