Solved! i connet my mobile hotspot with my computer but it my phone didnt show that connection

If it is at all possible it would be done this way... on the phone...

1. Go into "Settings" and in the "Wireless & networks" section tap "More".
2. Now tap "Tethering & portable hotspot".
3. For "Wireless Tethering" tap "Set up WiFi hotspot"
4. On this new screen you will see options for a "Network Name", "Security", "Password" and "Network Band". You can change them or keep them as is. It is really up to you.
5. Now you would just need to search for the hotspot by name using the second device.

NOTE: While a WiFi hotspot feature is built into Android, some service providers/carriers, especially in the United States, hide it. You would then need to see if you can locate an app that you can install to help with this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hectatus Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 0
tenentegre Laptop Tech Support 6
gaurav1811 Laptop Tech Support 3
Clement124 Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 6
A Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
U Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question Trying to create a mobile hotspot from my laptop to my phone, can't get IP address
Question Laptop limited connectivity after a while on mobile hotspot
Solved! Problem loading some webpages (like Amazon and Basecamp) after using Mobile Hotspot
Question Browsers not working fine after being connected to mobile hotspot
Question Mobile hotspot: connected but no internet
Solved! Not able to connect to a particular website using laptop but connects through mobile
Solved! upgrade from AMD E Series to I5 or I7
Solved! I'm using my Samsung galaxy s8 as my mobile hot spot but when I try to connect my p.c. up it asks for network security key
Solved! Locked metro LG and TMobile sim card
Gtx 1050 TI mobile performing way below expectations
how to find my mobile
Solved! My dell laptop find other WiFi but can’t find the one my mobile connected too
how to connet lenovo k8 note hotspot on laptop
In my Laptop its Show internet is Conneted but its does't open any websites
Hey i have a canon 700d i can see pictures on my dslr but when i connet it with my pc it does not appers
please how can i connet my laptop to a projector using flash player??
now that i have a laptop that has windows 8 how can i connect my hp printer scanner to my laptop. The printer shows conneted
i have internet in my andriod samsung but my loptop not have wifi i have data cable how to connet
Solved! Wifi connetivity
My dell inspiron 1564 doesnt detect bluetooth headset and doesnt connet to my ph

ASK THE COMMUNITY