i didnt get screen shot as per above guide lines. my laptop is dell inspiron

Jan 10, 2018
the text and graph is in pdf format. i followed instructions all given but didnt get screen shot. i want to take screen shot for ext aswell graph from pdf

Solution
Screen shots are taken just by taping the button that has "Prt Scrn" on it when you are on on the screen you want to copy. You then need to go into a graphics program (paint or any other will do) and paste it as a new image. Then save that new image. That is the only way to be able to then share it.

To post online you would need to upload the image to a site that will allow for linking to your thread. There are tons of sites for hosting images.
Screen shots are taken just by taping the button that has "Prt Scrn" on it when you are on on the screen you want to copy. You then need to go into a graphics program (paint or any other will do) and paste it as a new image. Then save that new image. That is the only way to be able to then share it.

To post online you would need to upload the image to a site that will allow for linking to your thread. There are tons of sites for hosting images.

Solution