I factory reset my toshiba, died in the process, no bootable device please restart

Apr 11, 2018
Please help, I have found some threads similar. I have changed the hdd/ssd to #1 in boot in BIOS and also added a password but nothing seems to work. So now I'm posting a thread for help. Please review if you can, thank you!

Solution
if it died during the reset, it's possible that you torched any useable information on the drive and just need to reload from a recovery disk. I doubt your restore partition works anymore. If you failed to make a set of recovery disks, Contact toshiba for a recovery set.
if it died during the reset, it's possible that you torched any useable information on the drive and just need to reload from a recovery disk. I doubt your restore partition works anymore. If you failed to make a set of recovery disks, Contact toshiba for a recovery set.

Solution
Jan 13, 2019
Please help me. My dads toshiba laptop was so slow so I attempted to do factory reset. While in the process of doing that the laptop died. Now it just says no bootable device please restart system. I completely don’t know anything g about this but I read to hit F2 and power up. I did that and went to boot and HDD/SSD is first. I hit F9 for setup defaults and nothing it still says the same thing no bootable device. I absolutely know nothing about this but I can follow instructions please help