I got 2 headset mic problems, can someone help?

May 4, 2018
I don't plan on recording or streaming, I just use discord to talk to my friends and play games with them, and just record from time to time a 15 sec video with shadowplay of my gameplay.

Scorpion H8316 stereo gaming headset
The headphones are working normally, but the mic is terrible ( and this is after using the headset after like 3-4 months) i did an audio input capture with obs and I couldnt hear myself talking or hearing the stream I was watching, all I could hear was background noise maxed out, and bunch of other noisy stuff that I don't know how to explain.The cables are all intact, nothing ripped. Here's the file ( it's only 9 seconds but thats how it sound the entire time):
[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rQmG_hgEpQ"][/video]

Redragon Garuda
Headphones are working normally, but I have enormous background noise that is bothering me a lot and my friends when we are on discord. Headphones are used around the same amount of time as the Scorpion (maybe a little less).The cables are all intact, nothing ripped. Here's the file:
[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmVPccJkz4U"][/video]

The main question is, where do you plug them, front or back?
I know for sure that my front bay makes noise, but back doesnt.

Sometimes grounding can be an issue.

(Try this)In control panel under "Hardware and sound" select sound, then to the recording, select properties for your active microphone (Where you plug it in if its listed like front and rear mic), select Levels tab set to 50% and microphone boost to 10dB also try to disable enchacements or play with them with if you have options like DC Offset cancelation, noise and acoustic echo.
This might sound weird but in advanced tab try to change the format.

(then this)Try to uninstall and let windows install drivers for audio, for example if you have realtek drivers, uninstall them and let windows install, if it doesnt work download from offical realteks website.

if you dont know how to find it, just link me your motherboard and ill link the download for you.

May 4, 2018

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/H110M-K-D3/ heres the motherboard
What do you think about the first headset problem where the audio trash?
They are plugged in the front, ill plug them in the back, and I did everything you asked for the control panel part

you can try to lower down in the recording devices, lower down the from 100% to 50 and boost it 10dB.
You're gonna need to play with that a bit.

And what about plugging them into rear of motherboard? Usually front panel gives more "static".

May 4, 2018

Already tried all combinations with volume and boost and the fuzziness is still there, the only way to eliminate fuzziness is to lower my own voice but nobody wont be able to hear me then. And I dont record or stream as I mentioned in the beggining

May 4, 2018

Yeeee did that too forgot to tell you in the previous answer, just slight decrease in fuzziness