I had several games download to my sd card but once I updated then they would no longer install on sd card

RoeLaff

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
On my Nook samsung galaxy tab 4 I had games on my sd card, once I updated those games they will no longer load to the sd card

Solution
Well, it sounds like the game makers made changes to the games so that they now require they be on the device to work. Meaning they require internal storage to work. This being the case, your only options is to downgrade the game (uninstall the update if possible) and run the older version from the SD card, or change to a system that is running Android "Marshmallow" and see if you can then make the SD card "Internal" rather than "External". But note, you have to start with a blank card to do that.
Well, it sounds like the game makers made changes to the games so that they now require they be on the device to work. Meaning they require internal storage to work. This being the case, your only options is to downgrade the game (uninstall the update if possible) and run the older version from the SD card, or change to a system that is running Android "Marshmallow" and see if you can then make the SD card "Internal" rather than "External". But note, you have to start with a blank card to do that.

Solution