i have 64gb memory card which is working properly in computer but when i am inserting in my new smartphone which is meizu m3 n

omi474

Commendable
Jun 16, 2016
i have 64gb memory card which is working properly in computer but when i am inserting in my new smartphone which is meizu m3 note, it is showing blank sd card and asking to formate,but i need my data,what should be done?

I would suggest you put the data from the SD card back on the computer (if you didn't just copy it), then insert the card into the phone and let it format it.

Once it has been formatted to work with the phone, you should be able to just connect the phone, via USB cord, to the computer and transfer the files that way. No need to pull the card back out of the phone.

Your computer should recognize the device and allow you to transfer to it. Now if the phone will able to read the files you have placed on the card, I can't say. It will depend on what kinds of files you are putting on it.

I would suggest you put the data from the SD card back on the computer (if you didn't just copy it), then insert the card into the phone and let it format it.

Once it has been formatted to work with the phone, you should be able to just connect the phone, via USB cord, to the computer and transfer the files that way. No need to pull the card back out of the phone.

Your computer should recognize the device and allow you to transfer to it. Now if the phone will able to read the files you have placed on the card, I can't say. It will depend on what kinds of files you are putting on it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Collinson Amber Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 1
Mark Timothy Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 3
T Android Smartphones 4
J Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1