I have a Blu-ray Panasonic sound surround system and a Samsung smart tv. I have Directtv Now system. How do I hook up my sound

Panasonic HDMI output to HDMI-ARC input on the TV. Turn ARC on in the TV menu. Select bitstream as the audio type. You may also have to turn the TV speakers off.
If you get DTV Now with an app in the TV then the audio will go from the TV to the HTS over ARC. Select that as your source on the HTS.
If there is an external device that does DTV Now then it would connect to another HDMI input of the TV..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 5
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Home cinema blu ray sound set up help.
Hellen I have a Panasonic SA PT950 that's hooked up to my Emerson 55in, the aux sound from the tv doesn't work, but the sound
Have a sonic Tv model -L42V12aA-au, trying to connect with a Panasonic home theatre sound bar model no - SC-HTB688, Via a o
I have an older Panasonic 60" tv with only one hdmi port. My firestick had sound at first and not doesn't. How can I get the
Hooking Up an Old Panasonic DVD Home Sound System to Direct TV Box and Sony Smart TV.
i have a panasonic bluray dvd player/recorder picture only static sound
Connect panasonic viera tv to panasonic viera DVD to technics eh750 surround sound system
I have a Panasonic surrond sound system and a Phillips HDMI TV. I can't seem to get surround sound from my TV to go into surro
How do I hook my Panasonic plasma TV to my surround sound and DVD player
No surround sound via TV unless watching BlueRay
How do I hook up my Panasonic surround sound to my samsung smart tv?
How do I hook up my Panasonic surround sound to my samsung smart tv?
Need help : No sound coming out of my Panasonic blue ray Surround sound from my Fire TV
I have a Panasonic home theater sa-pt673 and a Panasonic 50 inch TV. Surround sound will work when playing DVD but won't work
Unable to connect Kodi To surround sound ?????
I put a panasonic HDMI. Theater surround sound to my tv LG and i only get the DVD sound and when i put only the tv on aux it d
i have panasonic sa-btt270 surround sound system and only the two front speakers and the sub are working ..
Having trouble with surround sound and tv
Need help connecting TV, WII, to my old Surround Sound System
Dad wants surround sound for his TV. HELP!

ASK THE COMMUNITY