I have a Geforce 970 and I have 3 monitors on my 3 display ports but I went to put a P series 4k Vizio 50" above them in my hd

TwoDigital

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008
Did you maybe mix up the Title and Body sections of that post? I don't think your full thought is in that post. You have 3 monitors and you want to add a 4th that's a UHD 50"? All on a single GeForce GTX 970?

Orgaz

Estimable
Apr 7, 2015
Okay. Let me be more clear. I have three Asus vx238's monitors working fine side by side. I want this TV VIZIO P502ui-B1E 50 To be my fourth "monitor" over top of all these mounted on the wall but I can not even get it to connect to the Vizio tv at all.. All my monitors are running through display ports. I was trying to get the tv to go through the lone hdmi port on the graphics card. (Geforce 970).

Also often when I plug the HDMI plug into the graphics card the other monitors will go black screen.

Any Advice?

B Beast

Estimable
Aug 24, 2014
I think your bitting more than you can chew... 3 monitors must be tough on it already without a 4k tv hooked to it. The 3.5gb cant do it ppl have trouble gaming at 4k with a single monitor...

TwoDigital

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008
Four is kind of tough... can you see all four of them in the nVidia control panel when they are plugged in? I can't imagine that your display card would disable either HDMIs or DPs if the other was in use, but we can check that too. Which card, specifically, are you using?

TRENDING THREADS