I have a htc droid dna. I'm wondering if there is anyway i can get my photos back after getting a replacement phone?

Christina Thornton

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013
I had to get a replacement phone bc two metal prongs were missing from the the charging port on my old phone all my pictures were on. I get my replacement phone & I have no pictures & no music. Is there any way to get my pictures back?

moeid97

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013
when going for a replacement u should have backed up uer important files from it.go an ask if they can give u uer old phone back for backing up the old and important files!

If they were stored on an external SD card, just move the card to the new phone.

If on the internal memory, you can hook up the phone to a PC (if even that works since you had damage to it), or email the pics from the old phone to the new one or do a wifi move to the network using an app like this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smarterdroid.wififiletransferpro&hl=en

If your battery is dead, you can buy a pretty cheap external charger for it, charge it up, start up the phone and copy the files to a PC.

Next time (with your new phone), make sure you download the files to the computer for backups. Or get Dropbox or a similar cloud storage to keep your files on for backups.

moeid97

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013
@hang-the-9 i think they dont have their old phone now! because they replaced their phone with a new one and haven't backed up the files of the phone which was going to be replaced!