Solved! I have a hyperX cloudflight headset for 2 days, yesterday i charged it over night and when i got home, i powered it on then of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2019
I have a hyperX cloudflight headset for 2 days, yesterday i charged it over night and when i got home, i powered it on then turned it off after about 2 minutes, and now nothing happens when i hold down the power button, ive tried lots of methods.

Solution
Try the headset on another audio source.

Try another known working headset on your audio source.

Determine if the problem is with the headset or audio source.

Doublecheck that the Hyper X Cloudflight headset was correctly in charging mode. I.e., the connectors were fully inserted, the charging source fully plugged in, etc..

If after a couple of legitimate failed tries to get the headsets to work/charge return them for a replacement or refund.

Try the headset on another audio source.

Try another known working headset on your audio source.

Determine if the problem is with the headset or audio source.

Doublecheck that the Hyper X Cloudflight headset was correctly in charging mode. I.e., the connectors were fully inserted, the charging source fully plugged in, etc..

If after a couple of legitimate failed tries to get the headsets to work/charge return them for a replacement or refund.

Solution
Jan 24, 2019

Jan 24, 2019
it works when its plugged in, but it wont turn on, therefore i lose the ability to use my mic. On any dervice, i checked the plugged in advice, didnt change, im pretty sure its the headset, because it simply wont turn on.

Status
Not open for further replies.