I have a metro pcs phone and a sprint tablet can i connect services together

hang-the-9

Titan
Sure, just contact whichever service you want to use and ask them to add the other device to your plan. I'm not sure how well the tablet will work on Metro PCS network, it uses a different technology, Sprint and Verizon are similar, Metro PCS uses T-Mobile and AT&T type of cell phone connectivity for service.

hang-the-9

Titan
Sure, just contact whichever service you want to use and ask them to add the other device to your plan. I'm not sure how well the tablet will work on Metro PCS network, it uses a different technology, Sprint and Verizon are similar, Metro PCS uses T-Mobile and AT&T type of cell phone connectivity for service.

prettysmile

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
L Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 3
N Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1
E Cell Phone General Discussion 1
L Cell Phone General Discussion 1
F Cell Phone General Discussion 1
D Cell Phone General Discussion 1
A Cell Phone General Discussion 2
P Cell Phone General Discussion 1
A Cell Phone General Discussion 1
G Cell Phone General Discussion 3
M Cell Phone General Discussion 3
J Cell Phone General Discussion 2
P Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 3
W Cell Phone General Discussion 3
theman1 Cell Phone General Discussion 1
Similar threads
My Metro PCS Phone is not recieving and not allowing me to make calls. its been doing this ever since i first got my iphone 6s
How do i unlock an att samsung galaxy s 5 to be used with my metro pcs service
Sprint Sims card in metro PC's phone
Solved! Had metro pics switched to boost changed my gmail address how can I get all my mail from old gmail account when I was with me
My phone coming up restricted and i have cell from metro pcs
Somebody keeps calling my phone from a blocked number they have T Mobile service I have metro pcs service
How to change Metro pc phone to strait talk
is a cellallure phone compatable with metro pcs service
Switch metro PCS phone to strait talk
I piad my bill and have my receat and the lattie. At metro pcs store. Evan gave me my receat then she started calling my phone
I have an at&t phone, I am not sure if it is locked...will it work if I put a metro pcs sim in it ?
My mother's metro phone won't allow her to make calls, and when received it goes straight to voicemail. Her bill is currently
Metro PC phone
Hard to find unlocked phone for metro pcs
Ok so I Bought the ZTE Zmax from METRO PCS n,I'm absolutely furious with them because about one week ago my phone jus turned o
my phone is unlocked but the sim card is being rejected. can the sim card also be locked? [unlocked i747] [metro pcs sim card]
i have a metro pcs spirit phone but want to switch to straight talk can i switch with this phone
Metro PCS phone
Metro pcs phones that can be tethered
I need help with my metro phone changing the number

ASK THE COMMUNITY